Welcome to our Store
Cotton fiber has good moisture absorption. Under normal circumstances,
cotton fiber absorbs moisture from its surrounding air, with moisture content of 8-10%,
which makes it soft and not stiff when you touch it.
When the cotton gets more moisture and the temperature
around it is high, the moisture in the cotton fiber can evaporate away,
which balances the water in the cotton and makes you feel comfortable.
1. Please clean it before use to remove dust.
The best period of washing and sterilization of towels is one week.
2. The cotton towels, having strong alkali resistance, can be washed with soap or lotion.
3. Please keep the water temperature under 30 degree centigrade,
do not soak the towel in lotion for a long time in case of fading.
Hand wash, instead of machine wash, is recommended.
4. Do not bleach, and the lotion should not have bleaching ingredient,
so as not to irritate your skin or make the towel fade.
5. In order to maintain the bright color,
do not insolate, and it is best to dry in the shade.
6. Keep the environment ventilated and dry, so as to prevent spots or bacteria.